克兰菲尔德 seeks to make sure it has relevant and up-to-date procedures and regulations that are legally compliant as well as representing the University's interests and our stakeholders. Our policies and other legally required documents can be found below.
Learning, teaching and research
- Responsible 研究 Evaluation Policy
- Learning and Teaching Strategy
- Annual Statement on 研究 Integrity
- Process for Implementing and Monitoring the 研究诚信政策
- Management of 研究 Data Policy
- 研究 Data Management Strategy
- Overseas 研究 Organisations Due Diligence Policy
- Review of taught course provision
- UKRI 国际 Fees Policy
- Library rules and regulations
How we comply with the 资讯自由 Act, and how you can request information from us. 了解更多
The University's 隐私政策 outlines how we protect each visitor’s privacy and explains what and how we collect, 商店, use and protect the information gathered from our websites. 了解更多
Environmental Information Regulations
How we comply with the Environmental Information Regulations 2004, and how you can request information from us. 了解更多
Public Sector Information Regulations
How 金沙官网登入 Information Services (库) comply with the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2015.
Information Security Policy
A clear guidance framework that safeguards the reputation of 金沙官网登入 and protects information systems and their users.
This policy is applicable to all members of 金沙官网登入 that process personal data, including for example staff, 学生及承办商.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion report 2021-22
- Outsourcing and Equivalent Workers' Rights Policy (Procurement)
- Parental Bereavement Leave Policy
- Staff Disability Policy and Procedure
- Student Disability and SPLD Policies
- Supporting Carers at Work Policy
Modern slavery and human trafficking
- Trade Union Facility Time 2019/2020
- Trade Union Facility Time Report 2020/21
- Trade Union Facility Time Report 2021/2022
Local Stakeholder Engagement Policy
Download previous financial statements using the links below.
Procurement - terms and conditions of purchase
The University is committed to complying with export control regulations. 出口控制s are required for a variety of reasons, including national security and international treaty obligations. In the UK, the control of strategic goods and technology is undertaken by the Export Control Organisation. 出口控制 rules do not just apply to commercial export but to all kinds of academic activity, including teaching and research. In some cases, academics may need an export licence to carry out an activity.
For further information please contact 克里斯·巴克兰.