From the spark of a new idea to the maturity of a fully-formed company, we can offer your business the opportunity to establish and grow in a science and technology environment.
We can provide the perfect setting for your fledgling company, with advanced technology and management expertise right on your doorstep. Being in a hub of innovation on our campus will be invaluable for your business, both in its formative stages and during growth.
We have the space and flexibility to support every stage of your businesses growth:
- Pre-start up advice and mentoring in conjunction with our world-leading School of Management, and the Bettany Centre for Entrepreneurship
- AVIATE+, Cranfield University has been designated as a University Enterprise Zone and has been awarded £1.2 million from Research England to help to create a UK Aviation Innovation and Technology Entrepreneurship cluster.
- Cranfield University’s Business Incubation Centre (CUBIC) provides targeted facilities and support for very early stage start-ups.
- Cranfield Eagle Lab, an exciting collaboration between Barclays and Cranfield University, is an innovation Lab specialising in aviation technology. It offers a co-working space for ambitious entrepreneurs to scale and grow their businesses.
- Larger or more established businesses can choose from flexible options on our Cranfield University Technology Park such as office space in the supportive Innovation Centre or self-contained units.
Our location benefits from good rail and road transport links and we even have an executive airport on site.